Coffee Makers & Grinders
$449.00This Vario Coffee Grinder by Baratza is an essential element of a great cup of coffee. Baratza is dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and selling world class burr grinders to help create exquisite coffee and espresso. With the Virtuoso, Baratza set out to blur the lines between �home� and �commercial� when applied to coffee grinders. The Virtuoso boasts an innovative burr calibration system that ensures that each grinder will accurate grind for espresso, drip, and coffee press. The Virtuoso also has commercial quality components such as a high torque DC motor, commercial quality conical burrs and uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 450 RPM. Because of the commercial quality components and the performance capability of the Virtuoso, it has earned a commercial UL listing to standard 763.
- Vario Coffee Grinder by Baratza
- Mahlk�nig 54mm ceramic flat burrs stay sharper longer
- Ceramic has a 1.5 -2.0X longer life than steel burrs
- Keeps the coffee cool by limiting the amount of heat transferred from the burrs to the grinds
- Grind on Demand with Electronic Dosing
- Grinds only the coffee you require for each shot directly into your espresso porta filter
- Eliminates the risk of stale ground coffee common in mechanical dosing units
- Three, user programmable grind time buttons
- Over 230 grind settings available.
- Universally adjustable brackets for any portafilter
- Allows for hands free operation
- Super quiet operation using belt drive
- Powerful DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits extended grinding time
- The circuitry is equipped with an automatic reset thermal switch
- In the box: Grinder, Hopper, Lid, Grounds bin, PortaHolder, and Instruction manual
$89.00Introducing an evolutionary new look in coffee makers, The Brew Centralﾙ 12-Cup Coffee Maker by Cuisinart makes a bold statement with a brushed stainless steel finish and an elegant tech-industrial design. Programmable from start to finish, with a variable heater plate for temperature control, it's the ideal coffee maker for today's demanding consumer. It even tells you when it's time to decalcify. Cuisinart quality, performance and convenience - now in new state-of-the-art packaging.
- Classic stainless design
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- Adjustable keep-warm temperature control
- 24-hour brew programming
- Time-to-clean monitor with indicator light
- 1 to 4-cup feature
- Cord storage
- Charcoal water filter (removes impurities)
- Gold tone filter and measuring scoop
- #4 paper coffee starter kit
- Instruction book
- Limited 3-year warranty
- MFG Brand Name : Cuisinart
- Automatic Shut-off : Yes
- Built-In Timer : Yes
- Clock : Yes
- Coffee Maker Type : Drip Maker
- Color/Finish : Black/Brushed Stainless
- Energy Star Compliant : No
- Filter Type : Paper
- Housing Material : Stainless Steel
- Item Package Type : Cardboard Container
- Number of Cups : 12 cup (US)
Pause/Interrupt : Yes
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 7.75 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 14 in
Assembled Width (in.) : 9 in
Item Weight : 8.1 lb
$145.00Introducing the new and improved Encore coffee grinder by Baratza. Perfect go-to grinder for those who love both drop-coffee and manual brews and fine enough for espresso. Upgraded burrs to give a great grind and features a completely new redesigned gearbox. The Encore coffee grinder has the accurate coarse grind for the increasingly popular manual brew methods such as pour-over, Aeropress, French Press, Siphon, and Chemex. The specially designed burrs give a precise grind with minimal fines for a flavorful, balanced extraction when making espresso. The efficient DC motor keep your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and great speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
- Encore Coffee Grinder by Baratza
- Anti Static Design
- Grind Coffee For Any Brewing Method
- Automatic & Manual Operation
- Swiss Made Grinding Wheels
- Easy to Clean
- 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse.
- Convenient, front-mounted pulse button
- 40 mm conical burrs, exceptional at producing consistent grinds and will remain sharp for many years
- Second generator Gearbox with significantly increased strength and durability and decreased noise.
- Grind Adjustment: Turn the hopper and with 40 setting you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for french press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
- To maximize freshness, the Encore minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder
- Calibration: an innovation burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind.
- Speed Control: The encore uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 450 RPM. The electronic speed controller is adjustable from 405 to 495 RPM.
- Easy ON-OFF switch
- Cleaning: Burrs are easily removable with no tolls, making cleaning very easy
- Speed to Grind: .8 to 1.1 g/sec.
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz. (227 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.1kg)
- Dimensions: 12cm x 35cm x 16 cm (4.72 inches x 13.78 inches x 6.3 inches)
- Power Rating (North America): 110 V AC 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 50/60 Hz. .5 Amps
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Particle Distribution: Not available at this tim
$249.00Precise, commercial-quality burrs: Manufactured in Italy, this Virtuoso Coffee Grinder by Baratza are of the same material and durability as the industry's highest-quality line of commercial conical burr coffee grinders. The burrs rotate slowly minimizing the heat in the beans, to preserve the flavor. Dual Grind Adjustment System:
- Virtuoso Coffee Grinder by Baratza
- Speed to Grind: 1.5 to 2.4 g/sec
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- High efficiency motor is powerful and spins slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation
- Product Length: 7.0 inches
- Product Width: 5.0 inches
- Product Height: 14.0 inches
$299.00This Virtuoso Preciso Coffee Grinder by Baratza has many of the features of the Virtuoso with the addition of a new burr that are precise and fast. Features: 400 stepts of adjustment. 2 gm/second grinding speed. -Espresso to Coffee Press range of grind. Precision: These burrs produce an exacting espresso grind as well as the demanding uniform grind for French Press, with minimal fines. Speedy: Coffee throughput is 2.4 times faster than our other conical burr grinders. The Preciso adds steps of adjustment with the additional of a micro adjust. It retains the 40 grind adjustment steps of the Virtuoso, but a second micro adjustment lever further divides each of the 40 steps into 11 distinct settings. Smaller steps means you have more control over your espresso grind, enabling you to pull that perfect shot. Baratza's innovative PortaHolder is included with each Preciso. The PortaHolder makes grinding for espresso a little easier and helps make clean up a snap.
- Virtuoso Preciso Coffee Grinder by Baratza
- Features a pulse button for more accurate grinding
- Commercial-grade conical burrs won't heat up the coffee while grinding
- 440 distinct steps of adjustment for more control over your coffee
- Includes thermal safety device to keep the motor in good shape and prevent overheating
- Easy to clean with the provided bristle brush and removable burrs
- 6.2 x 4.7 x 13.7 inches
- Weight: 8lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 8lbs.